Friday 20 September 2013

Autumn and Winter Outfit Inspiration ♡


My Fotd~

Hi everyone!♥

Today's post is going to be about my Autumn/ Winter 
outfit inspirations.
My style often switches between dark; leather jackets denims and boots
to sweet; pastels, pretty cardigans and florals.
So I decided to create some outfit inspiration collages
to separate some of my thoughts.

I draw inspiration from many sources;
Japanese street fashion snaps, Gyaru magazines, 
British fashion magazines, street snaps from around the world.

Here are some of my outfit inspirations this autumn and winter:

 
♡Leather boots and Tartan


♡Pretty in Pastel


♡Neutrals and Mori Girl



I think I'll be drawing a lot of inspiration from 
Mori Girl this autumn and winter.
I just love layering up in different textures to keep me warm.

What are some of your inspirations for this Autumn and winter?

Thank you for reading!

3 comments:

  1. so cute! we love plaid for autumn/winter

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ♥ Yes plaid is one of my favourites too for this Autumn winter ^^

      Delete
  2. So lovely and sweet ^^ I'd say Liz Lisa for me ^^


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete